WHAT TYPE OF TICKET SHOULD YOU CHOOSE?
Still undecided on which ticket to purchase for the 2023 edition? We are here to help you! Three choices are available to you:
- The Business ticket gives you access to all conferences and programming activities, to the launch cocktail and the closing party, the Business Space, the Booth Crawl, the coffee stand, and the Living Spaces.
- The Conference ticket gives you access to all conferences and programming activities, the Booth Crawl, the coffee stand, the Living Spaces, and the closing party.
- Student ticket (offered free of charge via SYNTHÈSE) gives you access to the Education Zone and the Living Spaces from 2:00 pm on both days of the event.
DISCOVER THE ACTIVITIES OF THE 2023 EDITION
Need more information about the different activities of CAFÉ to make your decision? Here’s everything the 2023 edition has in store for you:
- The launch cocktail will be held on May 15 at the beautiful Monville Hotel and will begin at 7:00 pm. Drinks will be served during the evening. *Accessible only to Business ticket holders.
- The Business Space is the perfect place to relax between two conferences. You will be able to plan your meetings in advance thanks to the MeetToMatch platform. Areas to work, and hold impromptu business meetings will also be available. The opening hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and the MeetToMatch business meetings will take place from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on both days of the CAFÉ. *Accessible only to Business ticket holders.
- New this year, the Education Zone presented by SYNTHÈSE will include an exhibition of students’ works, in collaboration with ArtStation and the following educational institutions: Université du Québec en Abitibi-Témiscamingue (UQAT), École des arts numériques, de l’animation et du design de l’Université du Québec à Chicoutimi (École NAD-UQAC), Cégep de Jonquière and Collège de Bois-de-Boulogne.
- There will also be employment preparation activities designed for students, including mock interviews, in partnership with Rhum RH, as well as several panels where seasoned professionals will give their best advice on finding a first job in the visual effects and animation sector.
- Another new addition for the 2nd edition is the Living Spaces! What are the Living Spaces, you ask? Well, it’s a place to relax, discuss, work, and also meet our various partners who will be present.
- The Booth Crawl presented by A.A studios, Hybride, SYNTHÈSE, and Raynault VFX will take place on May 16th and 17th from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. This is the perfect moment to come and meet your peers over a drink courtesy of our partners!
- What would CAFÉ be without coffee? The coffee stand is back for the 2023 edition! From 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., stop by to enjoy a delicious free drink and get your dose of energy!
- Then join us to celebrate the end of CAFÉ on May 17 at the closing party. The event is accessible to all ticket holders. More information will be released in the coming weeks!
Discover the complete 2023 edition program here.
Book your ticket now to benefit from our Early Bird discount. You have until April 17 to take advantage of this offer. Hurry, as tickets are available in limited quantities!
To make sure you don’t miss any of our future announcements and to receive exclusive content, subscribe to our newsletter!